Andrew Sibley works as a meteorologist in the UK. He has a B.Sc. (Hons.) and completed an M.Sc. in Environmental Decision Making in 2003 with the Open University, and finished an MPhil in theology at a UK university in 2012 that looked at the science and theology of Intelligent Design. He is an occasional speaker and writer with the Creation Science Movement based in Portsmouth, England, and author of Restoring the Ethics of Creation.
- Creationism and millennialism among the Church Fathers
- Further restrictive legislation to keep Creation out of UK state-funded schools
- Chinese fossil layers and the uniformitarian re-dating of the Jehol Group
- A fresh look at Nebraska man
- Bathybius haeckelii and a ‘reign of terror’
- Secular Humanists seek to ban origins debate in the UK education system