If you are having a technical problem with our site, please use the Website error/query form instead.
If you have a question or comment on one of the articles in Creation magazine or Journal of Creation, please use the Creation magazine feedback/question or Journal of Creation question/comment forms instead.
If you would like to give feedback (positive or negative) to be considered for our weekly feedback articles, please use either the Scientific feedback/question, the Theological feedback/question or the Creation magazine feedback/question forms instead.
We welcome your questions and comments (positive and negative) about our ministry and publications. Please note the ‘Feedback Rules’ below before contacting us.
If searching does not address your question, please fill out the following form to email an information representative.
Please note: Due to the large volume of emails we receive, we may not be able to respond immediately. We appreciate your patience, and we will get to your message as soon as possible.
If you opt to have your question considered for publication on the website or if you wish to have a response, you must agree to the following rules:
- Please do not send YouTube videos. Instead, summarize the points of the video you want answered in an email.
- We cannot respond to blogs or other websites on your behalf.
- Many questions we receive are already answered on this website. Please search before contact.
- Submissions become the property of Creation Ministries International.
- No profanities, abuse, unsubstantiated allegations, or advertising other websites or materials.
- Submissions in violation of the above rules should not expect a reply.