Our staff may not have the option of devoting much time to answering scientific questions that fall outside of our area of specialty. For a faster response to your question, please consider the ‘Notes on Scientific Questions’ below.
If your question is still unaddressed, please note the ‘Feedback Rules’ below and fill out the following form to email an information representative.
Please note: Due to the large volume of emails we receive, we may not be able to respond immediately. We appreciate your patience, and we will get to your message as soon as possible.
Notes on Scientific Questions
- Many questions are already answered on our Frequently Asked Questions page or can be found by searching our site.
- Sound answers to questions in the realm of operational science can be found in any standard encyclopedia or science textbook.
- Sometimes a particular topic is not specifically covered on our site, but other articles will detail general principles that apply, providing a basis for you to evaluate the ‘evidence’ in question. For example, a question on the formation of Stone Mountain in Georgia (USA) would be addressed generally in the articles on granite formation listed under the Geology section of our Q/A page.
- It is important to realise that facts do not speak for themselves, but are always interpreted within a framework, and the chosen framework depends on the starting assumptions/biases. One of the main thrusts of CMI is to aid people in 'thinking Biblically'—interpreting evidence in light of the principles found in God’s Word (see Creation: Where’s the Proof?).
If you opt to have your question considered for publication on the website or if you wish to have a response, you must agree to the following rules:
- Please do not send YouTube videos. Instead, summarize the points of the video you want answered in an email.
- We cannot respond to blogs or other websites on your behalf.
- Many questions we receive are already answered on this website. Please search before contact.
- Submissions become the property of Creation Ministries International.
- No profanities, abuse, unsubstantiated allegations, or advertising other websites or materials.
- Submissions in violation of the above rules should not expect a reply.