United States | Change Country
Table of Contents
- Does God exist?
- Did God really take six days?
- What about the ‘gap theory’?
- What about carbon dating?
- How can we see distant stars in a young universe?
- How did bad things come about?
- What about arguments for evolution?
- Who was Cain’s wife?
- Were the Nephilim extraterrestrials?
- Was Noah’s Flood global?
- What about continental drift?
- Noah’s Flood-what about all that water?
- How did the animals fit on Noah’s Ark?
(Chapter 13 &
- Where are all the human fossils?
- What about the Ice Age?
- How did animals get to Australia?
- How did all the different ‘races’ arise?
- What happened to the dinosaurs?
Creation Answers Book
What about all that water?
Grand Canyon: Monument to Catastrophe (book)
Grand Canyon: Monument to the Flood (video)
The Answers Book, Chapter 12
- According to the Bible, what were the two main sources of water for the global Flood of Noah’s day?
- Discuss the ‘water vapor canopy’ theory. What is it? What are the problems with it?
- Define the ‘fountains of the great deep’ according to the Bible.
- Was there rain before the Flood?
- How does the ‘catastrophic plate tectonics’ idea explain where the water came from for the Flood, and where the water went?
- Where did the Flood waters go?
- How could the Flood waters have covered all the high hills, such as Mt Everest?
- Explain how the sedimentary layers seen in the Grand Canyon are best described as forming within the context of an Earth-covering Flood. See Startling evidence for Noah’s Flood.
They say time is money. Well, this site provides over 30 years of information. That’s a lot of money and time. Would you support our efforts to keep this information coming for 30 more years? Support this site
In your shopping cart
Remove All Products in Cart
Total price does not include shipping costs. Prices subject to change in accordance with your country’s store.