United States | Change Country
Table of Contents
- Does God exist?
- Did God really take six days?
- What about the ‘gap theory’?
- What about carbon dating?
- How can we see distant stars in a young universe?
- How did bad things come about?
- What about arguments for evolution?
- Who was Cain’s wife?
- Were the Nephilim extraterrestrials?
- Was Noah’s Flood global?
- What about continental drift?
- Noah’s Flood-what about all that water?
- How did the animals fit on Noah’s Ark?
(Chapter 13 &
- Where are all the human fossils?
- What about the Ice Age?
- How did animals get to Australia?
- How did all the different ‘races’ arise?
- What happened to the dinosaurs?
Creation Answers Book
What about the Ice Age?
Q&A: Ice Age
The Answers Book, Chapter 16
- Define the following words:
- glacial till
- turbidity current
- How do ice sheets affect the geology of the Earth?
- How do we know the Ice Age occurred after the Flood? How long did it last?
- On a map of the world, draw the approximate extent of the ice sheets at the peak of the Ice Age. Do you live in an area that was affected by the Ice Age?
- How would people living near the edge of the ice sheets have been affected?
- What oceanic and continental conditions are required for a sustained Ice Age? How would the global Flood of Noah’s day have provided
- How does a post-Flood Ice Age help to explain the existence of vast deserts today?
- List the possible Biblical references to the Ice Age.
- Read The lost squadron. How does the information in this article challenge ‘slow and gradual’ preconceptions?
- Write an essay answering the question, What happened to the woolly mammoths? (See also Q&A:
They say the Bible has been proven wrong by science. Whoever said that hasn’t been to creation.com. Please give so we can give … information that leads people to Christ our Savior. Support this site
In your shopping cart
Remove All Products in Cart
Total price does not include shipping costs. Prices subject to change in accordance with your country’s store.