United States | Change Country
Table of Contents
- Does God exist?
- Did God really take six days?
- What about the ‘gap theory’?
- What about carbon dating?
- How can we see distant stars in a young universe?
- How did bad things come about?
- What about arguments for evolution?
- Who was Cain’s wife?
- Were the Nephilim extraterrestrials?
- Was Noah’s Flood global?
- What about continental drift?
- Noah’s Flood-what about all that water?
- How did the animals fit on Noah’s Ark?
(Chapter 13 &
- Where are all the human fossils?
- What about the Ice Age?
- How did animals get to Australia?
- How did all the different ‘races’ arise?
- What happened to the dinosaurs?
Creation Answers Book
How did animals get to Australia?
The Answers Book, Chapter 17
- According to the Bible, how did all the animals get to the Ark?
- How did the Ice Age affect post-Flood animal and human distribution over the Earth?
- What is a monotreme? a marsupial? a placental mammal?
- What is significant about the discovery of marsupial and monotreme fossils in places other than Australia?
- How could the animals have traveled from the Ark to such faraway places as Australia or the Americas?
- Why do we not find fossils of kangaroos along the way from the Ark to Australia?
- Explain why the Livingstonia mariae palm is found only in central Australia today.
- Based on the information in this chapter, list some ideas for research projects that could be done to further our knowledge of this topic.
Ken E. wrote: “I just wanted to drop a note to express my gratitude for the kind of information you supply at the CMI web-site. I love science and find it thrilling to see how it may be used to glorify God and build faith in Him.” Glorify God in His creation. Support this site
In your shopping cart
Remove All Products in Cart
Total price does not include shipping costs. Prices subject to change in accordance with your country’s store.