United States | Change Country
Table of Contents
- Does God exist?
- Did God really take six days?
- What about the ‘gap theory’?
- What about carbon dating?
- How can we see distant stars in a young universe?
- How did bad things come about?
- What about arguments for evolution?
- Who was Cain’s wife?
- Were the Nephilim extraterrestrials?
- Was Noah’s Flood global?
- What about continental drift?
- Noah’s Flood-what about all that water?
- How did the animals fit on Noah’s Ark?
(Chapter 13 &
- Where are all the human fossils?
- What about the Ice Age?
- How did animals get to Australia?
- How did all the different ‘races’ arise?
- What happened to the dinosaurs?
Creation Answers Book
Lesson 18: What happened to the dinosaurs?
The Creation Answers Book, Chapter 19
- In your own words, explain the history of dinosaurs according to evolutionists: When did dinosaurs live? Where did they come from? What did they eat
originally? Why do we find dinosaur fossils today? etc.
- In your own words, explain the true, biblical history of dinosaurs: When did dinosaurs live? Where did they come from? What did they eat originally?
Why do we find dinosaur fossils today? etc.
- Summarise the evidence that humans and dinosaurs co-existed
- from the Bible
- from archaeology
- from more recent anecdotal reports
- Review the difference between ‘origins’ and ‘operational science’ (See Chapter 1). Which aspects of paleontology fall under the realm of ‘origins science’? Which aspects are considered
- What is meant by the term ‘Christian worldview’? ‘Secular worldview’?
- What is our knowledge of the way dinosaurs looked based on?
- Read Job 40 and
Could Behemoth have been a dinosaur? Based on this, and the information in the Creation Answers Book, what
type of animal do you think ‘behemoth’ was?
- How could dinosaurs have fitted in Noah’s Ark? List some evidence that confirm dinosaur bones have not been around for millions of years.
(See also Dinosaur bones: Just how old are they really?, and Sensational
dinosaur blood report!)
- Research endangered species programs and extinctions happening in the present. Based on this information, what types of things may have caused the
dinosaurs to become scarce or extinct? Read Did a meteor wipe out the dinosaurs? for information that
refutes a common idea that a meteorite impact caused the dinosaurs to become extinct.
- Why is it important that we are able to explain the existence of dinosaurs within a biblical worldview?
- If a dinosaur was found to be living today in the remote jungles of New Guinea or the Congo, what would it prove in regard to evolution and
- What are the advantages and problems with using dinosaurs as a creation apologetic?
Dinosaurs! God’s fearsome and freaky creations DVD
Untold Secrets of Planet Earth: Dire Dragons
Dragons or Dinosaurs book & DVD pack
With more information than ever before, Christians can stand tall because the Word of God is real, authoritative and accurate. Your support is vital in keeping this site going and growing. Support this site
In your shopping cart
Remove All Products in Cart
Total price does not include shipping costs. Prices subject to change in accordance with your country’s store.