United States | Change Country
Table of Contents
- Does God exist?
- Did God really take six days?
- What about the ‘gap theory’?
- What about carbon dating?
- How can we see distant stars in a young universe?
- How did bad things come about?
- What about arguments for evolution?
- Who was Cain’s wife?
- Were the Nephilim extraterrestrials?
- Was Noah’s Flood global?
- What about continental drift?
- Noah’s Flood-what about all that water?
- How did the animals fit on Noah’s Ark?
(Chapter 13 &
- Where are all the human fossils?
- What about the Ice Age?
- How did animals get to Australia?
- How did all the different ‘races’ arise?
- What happened to the dinosaurs?
Creation Answers Book
Lesson 8: Who was Cain’s wife?
The Creation Answers Book, Chapter 8
Introduction (pp. 127–128)
- List the biblical passages from which we derive the idea that Adam and Eve were the first two people.
- Who was Cain’s wife, according to the Bible?
- What are the two apparent problems with the biblical answer to this question?
The ‘other people’ escape hatch—does it work? (pp. 128–131)
- What is “the ‘other people’ escape hatch”?
- Explain why is it important to understand that there was only one man—Adam—in the beginning.
- Why is Jesus called the ‘last Adam’?
- Compare and contrast the First Adam and the Last Adam. (See First Adam-Last Adam;
- Why should Christians be able to answer the question Who was Cain’s wife?
First, the biological issue (pp. 132–136)
- Why do we all marry our relatives?
- Why was a brother marrying a sister not a biological problem during the first few generations of mankind?
- Explain what genetic mutations have to do with why we can’t marry close relatives today.
- What other puzzle in the early part of Genesis does this help to explain? (see Living for 900
- When was the Jewish law against intermarriage implemented? Why?
- How is this relevant to Cain and his wife?
God changing His mind? (pp. 136–137)
- Why was a brother marrying a sister not a moral problem during the first few generations of mankind?
- Why is God not being inconsistent regarding the difference between Cain’s day and Moses’ day on brother-sister intermarriage?
But what about the land of Nod? (pp. 137–138)
Who was Cain afraid of when he fled to the land of Nod? Why?
It has been said that “Information is power”. When it comes to creation information we’d have to agree. Keep the ‘powerful’ evidence for God being Creator coming. Support this site
In your shopping cart
Remove All Products in Cart
Total price does not include shipping costs. Prices subject to change in accordance with your country’s store.