Episode 13—The Tower of Babel and the Origin of the Nations
According to history recorded in the Bible everyone who has ever lived comes from Adam and Eve. At Babel, after Noah’s flood, God created several language groups from a single language group, resulting in the dispersion of these groups all over the world. This raises questions such as: how did different skin colours originate? What about all the fossil evidence for ‘races’ coming from ‘ape-men’?
- Two-tone Twins
- The genetics of skin colour in people—something fishy?
- Are there ape-men in your ancestry?
- Anthropology and Apemen Q & A page
- Evolution is inherently racist
- Racism Q & A page
- Chapter 18 in The Creation Answers Book
In the News
- ‘Does it matter which is right?’
- Clearing the name of Christ
- Misunderstandings about One Blood: The Biblical Answer to Racism
- One Human Family: The Bible, science, race and culture
- One Blood: The biblical answer to racism (read it online here)
- The Creation Answers Book
- Creation magazine
- Journal of Creation