Episode 3—Changes in Living Things (part 1)—Natural Selection
Animals do change over time, becoming adapted to changing environments, but the type of change observed has nothing to do with evolution. (Part 1 of 2)
- The evolution train’s a-comin’
- Muddy Waters: Clarifying the confusion about natural selection basis
- Darwin’s finches: Evidence supporting rapid post-Flood adaptation
- The Moth Files: An UPDATE on the Peppered Moth fiasco
- What is the Biblical creationist model?
- Presuppositionalism vs evidentialism, and is the human genome simple?
- Why wouldn’t God use evolution? (Jacques Monod quote)
- Q&A page on Natural Selection
- Q&A page on Design
- Q&A page on Information Theory
- Q&A page on Speciation
“One little bit doesn’t make a difference.” It’s a good job CMI didn’t think like that. We had to start somewhere producing information, one word and one article at a time. Similarly, please don’t think your small donation doesn’t help. They can add together to bring a shower of blessings. Support this site