Episode 3—Changes in Living Things (part 1)—Natural Selection
Animals do change over time, becoming adapted to changing environments, but the type of change observed has nothing to do with evolution. (Part 1 of 2)
- The evolution train’s a-comin’
- Muddy Waters: Clarifying the confusion about natural selection basis
- Darwin’s finches: Evidence supporting rapid post-Flood adaptation
- The Moth Files: An UPDATE on the Peppered Moth fiasco
- What is the Biblical creationist model?
- Presuppositionalism vs evidentialism, and is the human genome simple?
- Why wouldn’t God use evolution? (Jacques Monod quote)
- Q&A page on Natural Selection
- Q&A page on Design
- Q&A page on Information Theory
- Q&A page on Speciation
The great commission tells us to preach the Gospel to every nation. We might not be able to go there in the flesh but this site can penetrate every country on the globe. Help the world find 'creation'. Support this site