Episode 53 — Kamikaze Ichthyosaur? Long-age thinking dealt a lethal body blow
What happens when the physical evidence doesn't match evolutionary theory? Richard Fangrad and Calvin Smith discuss the sorts of mental gymnastics evolutionists are willing to go through to preserve their theory, which highlights the fact that there is actually no tension between the Bible and scientific facts—only between certain interpretations of the facts in relation to the past.
Main articleFrom Creation magazine 27(4) Kamikaze Ichthyosaur
- Whale explodes fossil theory
- Toy car rocks million-year belief
- Keys to rapid rock formation
- The clock in the rock
- 'Fossil' pliers show rock doesn't need millions of years to form!
- Wood petrified in spring
- Fast fossils bug those long-agers
- Rocks forming in months