Episode 63 — Excellent eye
The eye can detect a single photon of light, the faintest light possible. Despite some evolutionists claiming that the eye is badly designed, it is impossible to improve on this sensitivity! Richard Fangrad and Calvin Smith explain why the eye is still a great example of design.
Main articleFrom Creation magazine 30(3) Excellent eye: Better than any camera
- Did eyes evolve by Darwinian mechanisms
- Mueller cells backwardly wired retina v Dawkins
- Müller cells refuting Dawkins: feedback
- Response to PBS/Nova Evolution series -- Episode 1: Darwin's Dangerous Idea
- Fibre optics in eye demolish atheistic 'bad design' argument
- Refuting Evolution 2 -- chapter 7: Argument: 'Bad design' is evidence of leftovers from evolution
- An eye for creation (George Marshall interview)
- Where are the emperor's clothes?
- Lobster eyes—brilliant geometric design