Episode 67 — Bypassing the cracks
In the sun-baked southeast African territory of Malawi scientists discovered an amazing evolution-defying design in the behaviour of the larva of the Tabanus horsefly. Richard Fangrad and Calvin Smith explain this "ingenious trick" that even Richard Dawkins calls "truly wonderful and probably unique".
Main articleFrom Creation magazine 28(3) Bypassing the cracks
- Refuting Evolution 2 - chapter 10: Argument: 'Irreducible complexity'
- The design of tears: an example of irreducible complexity
- Irreducible complexity: some candid admissions by evolutionists
- Design Features Q & A page
- Life's irreducible structure-Part 1: autopoiesis
- Design in living organisms (motors: ATP synthase)
- Immune system antibody diversity
- Darwin's Black Box: The Biochemical Challenge to Evolution