E. van Niekerk
E. van Niekerk earned a B.Eng. degree from a well known university of South Africa, scoring 94% on her last design assignment on Rankine cycle design (steam engines operating under the Rankine cycle generate about 90% of the world’s electricity). In 2016, she earned a Masters in Engineering with distinction (cum laude) from the same university for detailed analysis of heat transfer during absorption refrigeration.
Besides engineering, E. van Niekerk has also successfully completed a module in Philosophy of Science, and is a keen violinist with orchestra experience as well as experience repairing the instrument and bows. She has been very interested in the creation/evolution controversy since her high school years, realizing that it is a key issue for Christianity and our culture today.
- Vas deferens—refuting ‘bad design’ arguments
- The Divine Engineer: A book review of By Design: Evidence for nature’s Intelligent Designer—the God of the Bible
- Countering revisionism—part 1: Ernst Haeckel, fraud is proven
- Countering revisionism—part 2: Ernst Haeckel and his triple-woodcut print
- Ernst Haeckel: a hostile witness to the truth of the Bible
- Haeckel the hero?
- Radio interview on Creation vs. Evolution with E. van Niekerk, 21 October 2013, discussing scientific evidence and the importance of the issue for Christianity (Future Quake Southern Hemisphere, off-site)