Family/Marriage questions and answers
- The Bible and interracial marriage
- Nine tips for Christian parents
- Where did Cain get his wife?
- One man, one woman Does the Bible really teach monogamy?
What does the Bible teach about marriage?
How can Christian parents counter evolutionary teaching?
- Parents and grandparents: A big-picture worldview project with your kids
- Why are there prickles, anyway?
- Why do children lose their trust in the Bible?
- The “indoctrination” of children
Homosexuality and same-sex ‘marriage’—what should Christians think?
- Creationism and the problem of homosexual behaviour
- Hermaphrodites and Homosexuality
- Homosexuality and the Bible
- Gays were not created that way
What does the Bible say about childbearing?
- Pain in childbirth: result of the Fall or fear?
- When was Cain conceived?
- Childbirth pains and human consciousness
Related Q&A pages
Julie I. wrote: “Thank you so much for this site! I am very blessed already. I appreciate you sharing all these helps and resources. Especially the free ones. We are grateful!” Keep the free stuff coming. Support this site