Dr Jim Mason will be touring Singapore, Western Australia, Adelaide and Brisbane. Dr Mason has a Ph.D. in nuclear physics. After completing his doctorate, Dr Mason worked for one of Canada’s major defence electronics system integration companies.
Since retiring, he felt called to use his scientific background to show others that the Bible is believable from the first verse to the last. Before joining CMI, he gave presentations on the creation-evolution issue to the College and Career groups at two local churches and facilitated a multi-week discussion group on the topic at the church he attends.
Dr Mason will be joined in Adelaide by Dr John Hartnett, an Associate Professor at the University of Adelaide, for a one day conference.
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear him speak! Please see dates and locations below.
- Wednesday 29 July 2015, 7.00pm, public meeting, Albany Presbyterian Church, cnr David St and Campbell St, Albany. (WA)
- Friday 31 July 2015, 7.30pm, public meeting, Strathalbyn Church of Christ, 5 Dawson St, Strathalbyn. (SA)
- Saturday 1 August 2015, 9.00am-4.45pm, seminar, Age and Reason seminar, meeting at Hope Church, 11-16 South Tce, Adelaide. (SA)
- Sunday 2 August 2015, 10.00am, Rise Church, 1-7 Brandis Wy, Northgate. (SA)
- Sunday 2 August 2015, 6.00pm, Elizabeth Church of Christ, 36 Ashfield Rd, Elizabeth. (SA)
- Monday 3 August 2015, , Hope Christian College, 213 Yorktown Rd, Craigmore. (SA)
- Wednesday 5 August 2015, 7.00pm, public meeting, Mosaic—A Baptist Church, 120 Mudgeeraba Rd, Mudgeeraba. (QLD)
- Friday 7 August 2015, 7.00pm, public meeting, Noosa Christian Outreach Church, cnr Beckmans Rd & Eumundi Rd, Noosaville. (QLD)
- Saturday 8 August 2015, 7.00pm (Mens Dinner), Ipswich Baptist Church, 34a Workshop St, Brassall. (QLD)
- Sunday 9 August 2015, 8.00am, 10.00am, Southland Christian Centre, 60 Gaven Arterial Rd, Maudsland. (QLD)
- Sunday 9 August 2015, 4.00pm, 5.30pm, Cornerstone Christian Church, 81 Mina Parade, Alderley. (QLD)