Linguistics Questions and Answers
- Linguistics, Genesis and Evolution: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 5
- The development of languages is nothing like biological evolution
- Argument: Evolution of mankind (including language) (from Refuting Evolution 2)
Were all of today’s thousands of languages separately created? And if not, have languages evolved?
- Towering change
- Talking point
- Is there any such thing as a primitive language?
- The Tower of Babel account affirmed by linguistics
- Born to communicate
Are ancient Chinese characters related to Genesis?
- The Lamb of God hidden in Chinese characters
- The Original ‘Unknown’ god of China
- Noah’s Ark hidden in the ancient Chinese characters
- Chinese characters and Genesis
- CMI misrepresents ancient Chinese language?
- CMI still misrepresents ancient Chinese language?
- Dating of ‘oldest pottery’ from China is based on assumptions
- Defending Faith of Our Fathers
Have animals learnt to talk?
- Has an ape learned to talk?
- Bird-brain matches chimps (and neither makes it to grade school)
- Monkeying around with the origins of language
- The language faculty: following the evidence
Related Q&A pages
Long before this site existed, many millions searched on the word “creation”. When they do that now they will get to know this site exists and read the evidence that God is Creator. Help reach millions. Support this site