Warren Nunn was a daily newspaper journalist for more than 40 years. Until early 2013, he worked at Queensland’s leading daily The Courier-Mail.
- 19th century minister to colleague: Darwin will drag you down
- Sorry, atheists, but you’re wrong: The death of ‘Love your neighbour’
- Blinkered scientists look past the obvious
- Richard Dawkins upset that public don’t like him
- How evolution is driving the clergy to atheism
- Activist challenges judges to redefine chimpanzees’ legal status
- The atheist who dared to question materialism
- Has journalism been compromised in the creation-evolution debate?
- It’s all talk,Tiktaalik can’t walk
- A different way of thinking—Thomas Nagel considers the mind
- Why do so many people commit suicide?
They say the Bible has been proven wrong by science. Whoever said that hasn’t been to creation.com. Please give so we can give … information that leads people to Christ our Savior. Support this site