Unmasking Fables, Promoting Truth
An exciting day conference — Saturday 27th April 2013
The aims of this conference are:
- TO EXPOSE EVOLUTIONARY FABLES AND DISTORTED SCIENCE
- TO EQUIP YOU WITH THE TRUTH AND WITH FAITH-BUILDING FACTS
In our day and age, historians and scientists have imbibed, and in turn are propagating, the godless philosophies of Humanism and Materialism, perpetuating an utterly distorted view of origins. Of even greater concern is the way in which these man-centred ideas, or “fables” (2 Timothy 4:4), are now accepted by many theologians, church leaders and Christians in general.
Against this setting, this Unmasking Fables, Promoting Truth conference seeks to arm you with the true view of history and science, as founded on God’s word, by investigating the ‘history of ideas’. Our prayer is that you’ll be all the more equipped to “stand firm, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist” (Ephesians 6:14) and be “always be ready to give a defence to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you” (1 Peter 3:15).
- Arthur Francis Green, Chairman of Foundation for Christian Education (UK) and CEO of Breakthrough To People Network (USA), author of the recent book When Fables Fall, Unmasking the Lies of Distorted Science, Humanism and Secularism.
- Dominic Statham, speaker and writer with CMI-UK/Europe, author of the author of Evolution: Good Science? Exposing the ideological nature of Darwin’s theory.
- Dr Don Batten, senior scientist and speaker with CMI-Australia, an editor for Creation magazine and author of several books, including The Creation Answers Book.
- Paul James-Griffiths, Edinburgh City Mission and pioneer of Edinburgh Creation Group, runs historical walking tours and works among university students.
For full details of the conference, including the talks titles and schedule see the downloadable brochure (pdf).
Venue and time:
- 9.30am Registration; 10.00am – 5.00pm
- The Kings Centre, Coppard Gardens, Chessington, Surrey, KT9 2GZ.
An extensive range of creation resources will be available at the conference.
Registration is required, and includes a ‘conference pack’ with a summary of each talk
Our prayer is for this conference to enhance the knowledge of those able to attend, encourage them in their faith and to provide an opportunity for many like-minded Christians to enjoy fellowship.