Despite being raised in a Bible-believing Church, Bruce found himself strongly questioning Scripture during his high school years, and this boiled over during his sophomore (2nd) year of high school. After that, he began looking into the creation vs evolution controversy intensely and discovered that there were actually great arguments and lots of information to support biblical Creation. Bruce has been active now for many years, and recently accepted a part-time position in the US office, while he continues his college education in microbiology. He now works as one of CMI’s Information Officers, as a writer, and is currently undergoing speaker accreditation for the ministry.
For Bruce, the issue of creation apologetics has been a defining aspect of his life ever since his teenage years, and he has studied closely the works of many other scientists and scholars on a range of issues relevant to the ministry.
- Life: Designed to not evolve
- HBP1 pseudogene function: ‘Pseudogenes’: Evidence of Human Evolution?
- Argonauts, octopuses, and death
- The hermaphroditic anglerfish: Sexual fusion and the Fall
- New images from the James Webb Telescope—do they challenge the Big Bang?
- Did God simply shape the world like a pagan god?
- The U.S. revisits Roe vs Wade