Dr Stephen Grocott, B.Sc. (Hons), Ph.D.
Stephen has a B.Sc. with honours, 1978 and a Ph.D. (1981) from the University of Western Australia, researching the organometallic chemistry of optically active metal complexes. He is a Fellow of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute, a Member of the American Chemical Society and American Institute of Chemical Engineers. He has supervised many PhD students, worked as a research scientist and manager in the field of minerals processing, environmental, analytical and industrial chemistry for 24 years. His work has entailed extensive international travel to lecture and consult and he has published over 30 papers and holds 4 patents in these fields. He has led research groups of up to 40 staff and controlled research budgets of many millions of dollars per year. He currently works as a technology manager for a leading multinational minerals processing company.
He is married to Dianne (who is a psychiatrist), and has been blessed with three wonderful children (Jeremy, Rebekah and Patrick). After many years as a passive evolutionist, he was stunned by the logic, completeness and overwhelming mass of scientific evidence in support of Special Creation. Stephen is also a dynamic public speaker on this topic.
- Be constructive & courteous. Don't attack individuals, denominations, or other organizations.
- Stay on-topic. We're not here to debate matters like eschatology, baptism, or Bible translation.
- Links to external sites and articles will be removed from your submission.
Privacy & Content Ownership
- Comments become the property of Creation Ministries International upon submission and may be edited for brevity and clarity.
- CMI may choose not to publish your comment depending on how well it fits the guidelines outlined above.
- By submitting your comment you are agreeing to receive email updates from Creation Ministries International. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- If your comment is published, your name will be displayed as ""