Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed
Reviews and background to Expelled!
- Expelled: New movie exposes persecution of anti-Darwinists.
- Not too old to be Expelled.
- Cracking the wall in science: an interview with Mark Mathis, producer of Expelled.
Further evidence of academic bias and persecution of evolution dissidenters
- Overview: suppression of the theistic worldview in academia
- Dr Richard Sternberg, The Smithsonian: Intolerance and the politicization of science at the Smithsonian—staff report for The Hon. Mark Souder, Chairman, Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy and Human Resources, US Congress.
- Dr Guillermo Gonzalez, astronomer, denied tenure at Iowa State University
- Dr Raymond Damadian, inventor of medical MRI: The not-so-Nobel decision: Recognition denied for achievement of great scientist Raymond Damadian—who is also a creationist
What is intelligent design?
Why all the nastiness towards evolution dissenters?
The nastiness arises largely because of a strident atheism that sees evolution as giving intellectual credibility to that way of thinking.
Evolution: what are its effects on society?
- Morals decline linked to belief in evolution
- Evolution and social evil
- How to build a bomb in the public school system
- The dark side of evolution (Eugenics)
- Darwin’s impact—the bloodstained legacy of evolution
For lots of reading on this topic:
Evolution: how does it affect Christian faith?
- What’s this all about?
- Darwin’s real message: have you missed it?
- A young man’s tragic slide into darkness started with trying to make the Bible fit with evolution
Evolution: is it good for science?
- Is evolution pseudoscience?
- Refuting Evolution
- Ernst Haeckel: Evangelist for evolution and apostle of deceit
- Fraud rediscovered
- Are there several organs in the human body that have no useful purpose? How evolution hindered the discovery of the functions of many organs.
- The slow, painful death of junk DNA (evolutionary ideas hindered the discovery of what 98% of our DNA does)
Some ways in which evolution has led science up the garden path:
Some personal stories of hope
Many people have found their way out of the despair of our evolutionary age because they have come to know the truth—we are not alone; God created us with a purpose—for relationship with Himself for eternity. See:
- Book review: Darwin Strikes Back: Defending the Science of Intelligent Design by Thomas Woodward
- Clarity and confusion: A review of The Edge of Evolution: The Search for the Limits of Darwinism by Michael J. Behe
- A review of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Darwinism and Intelligent Design by Jonathan Wells
- A review of The Design Inference: Eliminating chance through small probabilities by William A. Dembski