Get a fresh new look at the worldTired of having your information dished up from the same old evolutionary perspective? Journal of Creation gives you the latest research from the leading international creation researchers.
Journal of Creation 26(1) is back from the printers and now mailing to subscribers. If you are not already subscribed you can still get your copy of this stunning issue, as long as you are quick.
You will benefit from Journal of Creation if you have a high school education and are serious about understanding the big issues of life. You should subscribe to the Journal if you are:
- A parent, so you can help your kids and grandkids.
- A teacher, so you give your students a proper education.
- A pastor, so you can answer the questions of your congregation.
- A youth leader, so you can guide your young people.
- A researcher, so you can contribute to creationist thinking.
- A politician, so you can develop sound policies.
- A theologian, so you can understand issues of science and faith.
- A Christian who wants to understand in-depth answers (1 Peter 3:15)
When you receive this latest issue 26(1), you will discover:
- More fossils being found out of place
- Why the Moon’s magnetic field is a problem for long ages
- How social Darwinism leads to mass murder
- The origin of American Indian populations
- Chimp DNA very different to human’s
- Reviews of some of the latest books including:
- The Magic of Reality by Richard Dawkins
- Who Made God: Searching for a Theory of Everything by Edgar Andrews
- The Altenberg 16: An Expose of the Evolution Industry by Suzan Mazur
Journal of Creation will boost your in-depth knowledge of the creation-evolution issue and strengthen your confidence in the Bible.
Nicholas S. said, “Journal of Creation is an outstanding resource. Keep up the excellent work.”
Don D. from the USA said, “Excellent work on the Journal of Creation!”
Don’t forget: subscribing helps creationist research worldwide!
3 issues per year, each over 120 pages. Only
Subscribe today and receive your copy, with free delivery to your home/office three times a year.