Kevin May, B.E.(Hons), M.A., Dip.Theol.
Kevin May was an electrical engineer before joining Wycliffe Bible Translators 30 years ago. He worked in Indonesia as a translator, and is now a retired member of Wycliffe Bible Translators. Kevin still works as a part time volunteer in their Australian office. He is an active member of Melbourne’s volunteer Friends of CMI group.
Kevin also writes articles for Creation magazine and the website. Some of his articles are as follows:
- The Namblong people: ‘We need to know where we come from!’
- Rare Australian fish has fins like hands
- Elite swimmers: Streamlined fish a puzzle for evolution
- Talking point (origin of language)
- Is Genesis myth or reality? (importance of a historical Genesis when sharing the Gospel with isolated tribes)
- Born to communicate
Back to Other biographies and interviews of interest
Comments are automatically closed 14 days after publication.