Marc has a bachelor’s degree in philosophy, religious studies and Indo-Malay; postgraduate certification in TESOL. He works full-time assisting people with disabilities, teaches English as a Second Language part-time and occasionally philosophy. Periodically with a friend, he mans a creationist stand at community events and fairs (see: Taking creation evangelism to the streets!).
- On literary theorists’ approach to Genesis 1: Part 2
- On literary theorists’ approach to Genesis 1: Part 1
- Of Paul Davies and The Mind of God
- Darwinian foundations of modern ethics
- Alister McGrath, Dawkins’ God: Genes, Memes, and the Meaning of Life (book review)
- From Plato to pragmatism: A review of Total Truth: Liberating Christianity from its Cultural Captivity by Nancy Pearcey