Can We Align Egyptian History and the Bible?
Christians have wrestled for centuries on how to reconcile Egyptian chronology with a biblical one. Many fail to understand Egyptian culture at the time which is a key to understanding how they treated foreigners, for example, which would help us understand why Egypt is silent about the Hebrew occupation prior to the Exodus event. We need to look for other clues that might help us place the timing of the Exodus into Egyptian history. Other pharaohs in the Bible are named, which allows for a clearer alignment between these histories.
Creation.com Talk is produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA studios. Become a monthly contributor at our donate page. Share your thoughts in the comments and share the video with your friends!
✍️ Links and Show Notes
- Join us on an Egypt tour in 2022
- Egyptian Chronology–framing the issues
- Were the Egyptian pyramids built before the Flood?
- Time fears the pyramids? How they fit into the true biblical history
- Egyptian chronology confusion
- Was Pharaoh Shoshenq
- When God rescued King Hezekiah, part 2
📚 HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Tour Egypt with Creation Ministries International
- Patterns of Evidence: The Exodus
- Evidence for the Bible
Photo by Robert Thiemann on Unsplash
Thanks for listening to Creation.com Talk!