The Dinosaur Created by the Flood
Events, such as the Genesis Flood, would have resulted in a disordered dinosaur bone bed. When interpreted under an evolutionary worldview that discounts the reality of the Flood, this led to the ‘discovery’ of a dinosaur that never existed.
This episode article was written by Kevin Lamoure and podcast produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA office. Become a monthly contributor at our site. You can also help out by telling your family and friends to check out the podcasts.
0:00 Introduction 0:15 Discovering a giant 1:03 Pop culture star 1:49 Giant identity crisis 2:30 A 'Chimerasaurus' made by the Flood 4:08 A biblical legacy 4:53 Promo: Titans of the Earth, Sea, and Air 6:43 Wrap-up
🔗 Links and Show Notes
👉 Original article: The Dinosaur Created by the Flood
- Were Dinosaurs on the Ark?
- Teaching Kids a Biblical View of Dinosaurs
- Why Did the Dinosaurs Go Extinct?
- Dinosaur Fossils: Upside Down and Bent Over Backwards
- Feathered Dinosaurs
- Battling Behemoth
- Scelidosaurus—evidence of rapid burial in the Early Jurassic of southern England
- Dinosaur herd buried in Noah’s Flood in Inner Mongolia, China
- T. rex dinosaur relatives found buried together
- The giant that shouldn’t be
🌎 Find much-much more at Creation.com
Check out our other show Creation Talk.
📚 Related Resources
🎶 Featured in This Episode
- On the Scene by Jon Presstone
- Triage by Brue Zimmerman
- Rainbows Colors via Audioblocks (artist unavailable)
- wib m8 by Kyle Kenneth Batter
- Deep House With Middle Eastern Vibes Jimmy Gunnarsson
- Unlocking the Past by Ceiri Torjussen
Thanks for listening to the Creation.com Article Podcast! This series is brought to you by CMI-USA.
Photo by Doctorjrj via Wikipedia