How Did God Front-load Created Kinds to Diversify?
In this second episode dealing with how God created species to change over time, we discuss the concept of the ‘created kind’ as opposed to ‘species’ and what it means for our understanding of what God actually created. The concept of a ‘frontloaded’ genome is important, and there are multiple ways for the genomes of living things to change over time.
This episode features Dr Robert Carter and Joel Tay. Creation.com Talk is produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA studios. Become a monthly contributor at our donate page. Share your thoughts in the comments and share the video with your friends!
✍️ Links and Show Notes
- 3 Myths About Species Changing Over Time
- Species Were Designed to Change, Part 1
- Species Were Designed to Change, Part 2
- Species Were Designed to Change, Part 3
📚 Helpful Resources
- Genetic Entropy https://creation.com/s/10-3-513
- Evolution Impossible https://creation.com/s/35-4-026
- Evolution’s Blunders, Frauds, and Forgeries https://creation.com/s/35-5-619
💙 Social Media
Thanks for watching Creation.com Talk!