Geckos: Monuments to Creation
The little gecko can stick to ceilings because of intricate microstructure, and its skin’s microstructure repels water and kills bacteria. Humans are trying to duplicate both microstructures.
This episode features Dr Jonathan Sarfati and Gary Bates. Creation.com Talk is produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA studios. Become a monthly contributor at [our site(https://creation.com/donate). Share your thoughts in the comments and share the video with your friends!
Links and Show Notes
- Great gecko glue?
- Gecko skin microstructure repels water and kills bacteria
- Gecko foot design—could it lead to a real ‘spiderman’?
- How geckos become unstuck
- Spectacular spider stickiness
- Design Features Questions and Answers
Follow Us (if you want)
Thanks for listening to Creation.com Talk!