God is Light
Understanding that ‘God is light’ highlights the need for people to come into a right relationship with God by the one and only means that He has provided.
This episode article was written by Russell Grigg and podcast produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA office. Become a monthly contributor at our site. You can also help out by telling your family and friends to check out the podcasts.
0:00 Introduction 0:18 God is fill in the blank] 1:06 God’s holiness 2:12 Mankind’s sin, an offense to God’s holiness 4:04 Preaching the Gospel in the New Testament 5:40 What then of the love of God? 6:41 Promo: The Air We Breathe 7:46 How does this relate to CMI's message? 10:46 Wrap-up 11:20 Thanks for listening
🔗 Links and Show Notes
👉 Original article: God is Light
- Standing Firm in a Hostile Culture
- Can Christians Add the Big Bang to the Bible?
- 10 Dangers of Theistic Evolution
- The Resurrection
- Original Sin
- Curse and catastrophe
- How do people come into a right relationship with God?
- Mission not impossible!
- The Framework hypothesis, missionary societies and the Gospel
- Why did God impose the death penalty for sin?
🌎 Find much-much more at Creation.com
Check out our other show Creation Talk.
📚 Related Resources
🎶 Featured in This Episode
- Worlds Apart by Lance Conrad
- Gentle Documentary Piano by Danail Draganav
- Mysterious Fantasy with Gloomy Choir and Harp for Dark Fairytale Setting by Gerardo Garcia Jr.
- Instrumental Cinema by Szymon Szarpatowski
- Old Familiar Feeling by Lance Conrad
- Lazy River by Danail Draganav
- Violet Clouds by Lance Conrad
- Dreamy Delicate and Sweet Acoustic Guitar and Strings via Storyblocks (artist unavailable)
Photo by Dewang Gupta on Unsplash
Thanks for listening to the Creation.com Article Podcast! This series is brought to you by CMI-USA.