God’s Rest—A Problem for Theistic Evolution
If theistic evolutionists admit that the world was completed in the past, then they must abandon their view that God used naturalistic, evolutionary processes to accomplish that work. But if they continue to insist that creation is an unfinished work in progress, they cannot be faithful to Scripture. So, which should it be?
This episode article was written by Keaton Halley and podcast produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA office. Become a monthly contributor at our site. You can also help out by telling your family and friends to check out the podcasts.
🔗 Links and Show Notes
- Is the Seventh Day an Eternal Day?
- God’s Rest in Hebrews 4:1-11
- God Created with Functional Maturity
- Richard Dawkins: “Theistic Evolutionists Are Deluded”
- 10 dangers of theistic evolution
- Did God inscribe the Creation Week in stone?
- Sleeping with the enemy
- Theistic evolution and the doctrine of death
🌎 Find much-much more at Creation.com
Check out our other show Creation Talk.
📚 Related Resources
🎶 Featured in This Episode
- WIB 1M8 by Kyle Kenneth Batter
- At the Altar by Lance Conrad
- Deep Meditation by Velimir Andreev
- Good Profit by Valentina Gribanova
- The Natural Ambient by Simon Sharp
- Gateway to Heaven by Ilya Kaplan and Stan Fomin
- Carousel by Marc Robillard
Photo by Jordan Steranka on Unsplash
Thanks for listening to the Creation.com Article Podcast!