Published: September 23, 2021 - Duration: 06:46
Dinosaurs are not ‘prehistoric’ since they lived after the beginning of written history, which starts at the very beginning of time itself — Genesis 1:1. New evidence leaves the evolution textbooks with a dramatic grassy ‘time-travel’ conundrum, but there is no ‘time-travel’ problem when you start from the Bible.
This episode article was written by Dr David Catchpoole and podcast produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA office. Become a monthly contributor at our site. You can also help out by telling your family and friends to check out the podcasts.
✍️ Links and Show Notes
- Original article
- Evolution exams and fossil fallacies
- New dinosaur Lingwulong shenqi
- Dinosaur Dung - Discovering What Dinos Ate
- Would dinosaurs have eaten Adam and Eve?
🔊 Find thousands of other interesting articles at Creation.com.
Check out our other show Creation Talk.
📚 Related Resources
🎶 Featured in This Episode
- Innovations by Bruce Zimmerman
- Circularity by Emanuele Dentoni
- Rising 2 by Roman Smirnov
- Drewdrop Dancing by William Pearson
Thanks for listening to the Creation.com Article Podcast!
Creation.com Article Podcast