Is Bible Project Biblical?
Bible Project has become increasingly popular in recent years. While the production value of their resources is high, we believe that there are some concerns that need to be addressed. What some perceive as minor differences among believers on Genesis has far-reaching implications.
This episode article was written by Chris Day and podcast produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA office. Become a monthly contributor at our site. You can also help out by telling your family and friends to check out the podcasts.
🔗 Links and Show Notes
👉 Original article: Is BibleProject Biblical?
- Is Genesis poetry / figurative, a theological argument (polemic) and thus not history?
- The Framework hypothesis, missionary societies and the Gospel
🌎 Find much-much more at Creation.com
Check out our other show Creation Talk.
📚 Related Resources
🎶 Featured in This Episode
- Ambient Technology Corporate Piano No Drum (via Storyblocks)
- The Secret Place by Natalia Kolesnikova
- Gateway to Heaven by Ilya Kaplan and Stan Fomin
- The Nostalgic by Gushito (Kamil Guszczynski)
- Nuis Bleu by Lance Conrad
- Ambient Resolution by Gushito (Kamil Guszczynski)
- Ambience Feeling by Szymon Szarpatowski
- Room by Tom Goldstein
- Cinematic Beautiful Lush Real Estate Love by Jeff Hanley
- Beautifully by Denis Kotenko
- Calm Modern Background Corporate by Volodymyr Piddubnyk
- Murmuration by Lance Conrad
- So Far So Close by Emanuele Dentoni
- Dramatic Documentary Background by Vladyslav Krotov
- Ambience by Chris Day
Thanks for listening to the Creation.com Article Podcast! This series is brought to you by CMI-USA.
Photo by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash