‘Feathered Dinos’ Not Feathered After All!
While feathered dinosaurs are not ruled out by the biblical creationist model, the claims of feathers are looking more and more dubious.
This episode article was written by Dr Jonathan Sarfati and podcast produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA office. Become a monthly contributor at our site. You can also help out by telling your family and friends to check out the podcasts.
✍️ Links and Show Notes
- Original article: Feathered dinosaurs not feathers - creation.com
- Did Pterosaurs Really Have Feathers?
- Is There Evidence of Feathered DInosaurs?
- Feathered Dinosaurs (Article Podcast)
- Feathered Dinosaurs? (Short)
- Dinosaurs ate birds
- Did birds evolve from dinosaurs?
- Supposed ‘icon of evolution’ Archaeopteryx…
- ‘Carnivorous’ dinosaurs had plant diet
- New four-winged feathered dinosaur?
- Bird breathing anatomy breaks dino-to-bird dogma
- Archaeoraptor—Phony ‘feathered’ fossil
- Dino-bird evolution falls flat!
- Feathery flight of fancy
- Colourful creature coats
- Birds: fliers from the beginning
- Dinos breathed like birds?
- Death throes
- Water and death throes
- Did dinosaurs evolve into birds?
- Feathered forerunner or flight of fancy?
- Fancy flying from advanced aeronautics:
- “Microstructural architecture” of feathers makes them tough
🔊 Find much-much more at Creation.com
💙 Social Media
Check out our other show Creation Talk.
📚 Related Resources
- Evolution: The Grand Experiment, Episode 1 (DVD)
- Evolution: The Grand Experiment Volume 1
- The Greatest Hoax on Earth?
🎶 Featured in This Episode
- Classical Orchestra Story Music Trailer by Jeff Hanley
- Intimate Reveries (short version) by Christina Nemo
- Riders by Sleeping Ghost
- Fresh by Oleksii Abramovych
- Circularity by Emanuele Dentoni
- Hibernation by Lance Conrad
- Nuis Bleu by Lance Conrad
- Photo by H. Raab (Wikimedia Commons)
Thanks for listening to the Creation.com Article Podcast!