Breakthrough in Paleomagnetic Measurement Resolves C-14 Dating Dilemma
The new discovery by Vaknin and others may lead to further discoveries corroborating the historical accuracy of the Bible. The possibility that carbon-14 can be accurately calibrated is big news for archaeology, and particularly for biblical archaeology.
This episode article was written by Gavin Cox and podcast produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA office. Become a monthly contributor at our site. You can also help out by telling your family and friends to check out the podcasts.
Timestamps 0:00 Introduction 0:18 The destruction of Jerusalem 2:32 Promo: The Genesis Account 4:12 Calibrating Carbin-14 5:58 Conclusion 6:31 Wrap-up 7:03 Thanks for listening
🔗 Links and Show Notes
- Biblical History and the Role of Science
- The Earth: How Old Does It Look?
- Radioactive Dating Methods
- The Biblical Minimum and Maximum Age of the Earth
- Archaeologist confirms creation and the Bible
- ‘Fossil’ magnetism reveals rapid reversals of the earth’s magnetic field
- Calibrating carbon dating
- The Walls of Jericho
🌎 Find much-much more at Creation.com
Check out our other show Creation Talk.
📚 Related Resources
🎶 Featured in This Episode
- Binary Code by Bruce Zimmerman
- Onyx by Mikael Manvelyan
- Smooth Lofi Hip Hop Beat by Marlon Botelho
Thanks for listening to the Creation.com Article Podcast! This series is brought to you by CMI-USA.