The Ridiculously Poisonous Manchineel
When we understand how the Fall affected the world, and how some living things adapted in a post-Fall environment, it becomes easier to understand how various living things that hurt humans came about.
This episode article was written by Lita Sanders and podcast produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA office. Become a monthly contributor at our site. You can also help out by telling your family and friends to check out the podcasts.
✍️ LINKS AND SHOW NOTES
- Original article: The Ridiculously Poisonous Manchineel
- Tree: God’s Creative Power on Display
- Understanding Poisons from a Creationist Perspective
- The Curse and the Cure
- Farming Frustrations? … The Answers in Genesis
- Kingdom of the Plants: Defying Evolution
🔊 Find much-much more at Creation.com.
Check out our other show Creation Talk.
📚 RELATED RESOURCES
🎶 FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE
- Night Owls by Emanuele Dentoni
- Executive Decision via Storyblocks
- The Natural Ambient by Simon Sharp
- Thanks to Hans Hillewaert for the use of the manchineel picture
- Illustration is from an anonymous botanical study 'The Manzanilla Tree taken at Bocca chica...' (1741)
Thanks for listening to the Creation.com Article Podcast!