The Size and Shape of Noah’s Ark
Genesis Chapter 6 very clearly sets out the dimensions, purpose and shape of Noah’s Ark. British Museum curator Irving Finkel claimed that this legend was part of the Babylonian Atrahasis Epic, and that it predated the Genesis account by a thousand years and so was the original Flood story on which the Genesis account was based. Not so! The idea that the Judaean Jews concocted their own history during or after their captivity in Babylon, although also taught by many liberal Bible colleges and seminaries today, is absolutely incorrect.
This episode features Dr Jonathan Sarfati and Keaton Halley. Creation.com Talk is produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA studios. Become a monthly contributor at our donate page. Share your thoughts in the comments and share the video with your friends!
✍️ Links and Show Notes
- The Genesis Flood and Noah’s Ark
- The real Noah’s Ark?
- The large ships of antiquity
- Amazing ancient Chinese treasure ships
- How did all the animals fit on Noah’s Ark?
- Noah’s Ark—water and impact resistant?
- Safety investigation of Noah’s Ark in a seaway
- The cartoonification of Noah’s Ark
📚 Helpful Resources
💙 Social Media
Thanks for watching Creation.com Talk!