Origin of Life Questions and Answers
- Origin of life
- 15 loopholes in the evolutionary theory of the origin of life: summary
- The origin of life: A critique of current scientific models
- Why the Miller–Urey research argues against abiogenesis
- Evolutionist criticisms of the RNA World conjecture
What are some basic problems with the naturalistic origin of life?
- Tinned sardines: clue to the origin of life?
- Fish in the bathtub
- Life from life … or not?
- Quote: Primeval soup—failed paradigm
- Life’s irreducible structure—Part 1: autopoiesis
How do the laws of statistics and probability describe the evolutionary claim that life came about by chance?
- Could monkeys type the 23rd Psalm?
- Monkey madness
- Huff and Bluff: Can ‘quantum magic’ save chemical evolution?
- How simple can life be?
- Answering another uninformed atheist: Galileo, Miller–Urey, probability
What are some scientific problems with the idea that life arose due to ‘chemical evolution’?
- Origin of Life: The chirality problem
- Origin of life and the chirality problem: Is magnetochiral dichroism the solution?
- Origin of life: The polymerization problem
- Origin of life: Instability of building blocks
- Self-replicating enzymes
- Hydrothermal origin of life?
- World record enzymes
- Does ribozyme research prove Darwinian evolution?
- Is RNA self-replication evidence for evolution?
- Natural selection cannot explain the origin of life
- ‘Acellular’ first life?
Have scientists been able to create living cells from non-living matter in a lab, as the media claim?
- Did Craig Venter really create life in a test tube?
- Creating life from scratch?
- Creating life in a test tube?
Could DNA and the genetic code evolve by chance?
- DNA: marvelous messages or mostly mess?
- Dazzling design in miniature
- Decoding and editing design: double sieve enzymes
- Man’s achievements vs amazing ‘living computer’ technology
- New DNA repair enzyme discovered
What is ‘irreducible complexity’ and how does it pose a problem for evolution? What are some examples of irreducible complexity?
- Chapter 10: Irreducible complexity (from Refuting Evolution 2)
- Irreducible complexity: some candid admissions by evolutionists (PDF)
- Design in living organisms: motors
- Did cells acquire organelles such as mitochondria by gobbling up other cells?
- World record enzymes
Did life originate in outer space?
- Life on Mars? Separating fact from fiction
- Did life come from outer space?
- Moon microbes? Remember the ‘Life from Mars’
- Sugars from space? Do they prove evolution?
- Nucleic acid bases in Murchison meteorite?
- Panspermia theory burned to a crisp: bacteria couldn’t survive on meteorite
- Extrasolar planets with organic materials
- Designed by aliens? Discoverers of DNA’s structure attack Christianity
Related Q&A pages
They say the Bible has been proven wrong by science. Whoever said that hasn’t been to creation.com. Please give so we can give … information that leads people to Christ our Savior. Support this site