Ronald G. Samec
Ronald G. Samec is a professional astronomer and physics/astronomy educator. He has the following degrees: Ph.D. Physics (1987), Clemson University with research in Observational Astronomy, an MA in Science education from the University of South Florida (1976) and a BA in Astronomy, also from the University of South Florida (1969). He is a presently a professor of Physics and Astronomy at Bob Jones University and a former professor and department Chair in Physics at Millikin University, Decatur, IL and a professor and observatory director at Butler University Department of Physics and Astronomy, Indianapolis, IN. He presently has 144 professional publications abstracted on the SAO/NASA Astrophysical Data System (ADS).
- Lunar formation—collision theory fails
- Has Mars undergone one or more RATE episodes?
- Explaining nearby objects that are old in time dilation cosmologies
- The apparent age of the time dilated universe
- On the origin of lunar maria
- The age of the jovian planets