Science Questions and Answers
- Argument: Evolution is true science, not just a theory (from Refuting Evolution 2)
- ‘It’s not science’ (available in Spanish)
- The rules of the game
- Evolution, science, history and religion (from The Greatest Hoax on Earth?)
What is the difference between ‘operational’ (or ‘normal’) science and ‘origins’ science?
- Evolution & creation, science & religion, facts & bias (from Refuting Evolution)
- Naturalism, Origin and Operation Science (from Who’s really pushing ‘bad science’?)
Isn’t ‘creationism’ a belief system that has nothing to do with science?
- ‘But Genesis is not a science textbook’
- ‘But the Bible’s not a science textbook, is it?’
- A look at some myths about scientists
- Argument: Creationism is religion, not science (from Refuting Evolution 2)
- Modern science in creationist thinking
Has Christianity helped or hindered science?
- The biblical origins of science
- Biblical roots of modern science
- Why does science work at all?
- Review of The Bible, Protestantism, and the Rise of Natural Science by Peter Harrison
Don’t science and religion deal with different areas (NOMA)?
- Stephen Jay Gould and NOMA
- Dare to question the materialist high priests
- Games some people play
- The religious nature of evolution
- Testing God: Killing the Creator
- Who’s really pushing ‘bad science’?
Is evolution relevant or helpful to real science?
- Does science need evolution?
- Revisiting the rock—agendas are everywhere
- Is evolution pseudoscience?
- Evolution—‘a science that’s leading to cures’?
- Back problems: how Darwinism misled researchers
- Railroad wants monkey off its back
- Standing upright for creation
- Can creationists be scientists?
Related Q&A pages
Long before this site existed, many millions searched on the word “creation”. When they do that now they will get to know this site exists and read the evidence that God is Creator. Help reach millions. Support this site