Wayne Spencer, B.S., M.S.
Wayne Spencer obtained his master’s degree in physics from Wichita State University in Kansas. Active in creationist circles, he has taught science and maths, and now works as a product manager for a software company.
- Confirmations of highly inclined exoplanet orbits
- The volcanism and age of Io
- ‘Oumuamua—what is it?
- The satellites of Pluto
- The Manx comet and naturalistic assumptions
- Earth impacts and the faint young sun
- Rediscovering Pluto
- Planets around other stars
- Our young solar system
- Revelations in the solar system
- Impacts and Noah’s Flood—how many and other issues
- The existence and origin of extrasolar planets
- Response to Faulkner’s ‘biblically-based cratering theory’
- Mars’ catastrophic geology
- Extrasolar planets with organic materials
- Ganymede: the surprisingly magnetic moon
- The search for Earth-like planets