Ark Van Tour to Central West and Southern Western Australia
Tuesday 8 September-Wednesday 11 November 2015
Due to extenuating circumstances the Ark Van Tour has been cancelled.
Ministry will however still be presented by CMI Speaker Peter Sparrow on the dates and venues listed below.
with Rod Walsh, aka ‘the Ark Man’. If you’ve ever been challenged to explain Noah’s Ark, here is your chance to find out more with our long-time Noah’s Ark modeller and expert. Rod is an excellent communicator who can answer your questions about Noah’s Ark and the Flood. Find out more about the Ark Van ministry.
There was a lot of hype and discussion surrounding the March 2014 release of the Hollywood version of the story of Noah’s Ark. But did Hollywood faithfully render the Bible's account?
Now is the time for you to hear real evidence that supports the true historical account of the biblical Flood. Come along to one of the meetings listed below and be sure to bring your family and friends!
Where the Ark Van will be:
- Friday 23 October 2015, 7.30pm, public meeting, Cardup Christian Fellowship, cnr Soldiers Rd and Karbro Dr, Cardup. (WA)
- Saturday 24 October 2015, 1.30pm, public meeting, Gosnells Seventh-day Adventist Church, Camphor-Laurel-Tree Hall (next to the SDA Church), 93 Wheatley St, Gosnells. (WA)
- Sunday 25 October 2015, 9.00am, Concordia Lutheran Church, 174 Glengarry Dr, Duncraig. (WA)
- Sunday 25 October 2015, 6.00pm, public meeting, Mundaring Church of Christ, 1470 Stoneville Rd, Mundaring. (WA)
- Tuesday 27 October 2015, 7.00pm, Nations Church-Myaree, 10 Hayden Court, Myaree. (WA)
- Wednesday 28 October 2015, 7.00pm, public meeting, Nollamara Church of Christ, Carcoola St, Nollamara. (WA)
- Thursday 29 October 2015, 6.30pm, Sonrise Christian Life Centre, 65 Darwin Cr, Beechboro. (WA)
- Friday 30 October 2015, 7.00pm, public meeting, Perth Free Presbyterian Church, 10 Alexander Rd, Padbury. (WA)
- Sunday 1 November 2015, 10.00am, Fount of Life Outreach Ministries Inc., meeting in the Shire Hall, cnr Anderson Rd and Hale Rd, Forrestfield. (WA)
- Sunday 1 November 2015, 6.30pm, Nollamara Baptist Church, 148-150 Hillsborough Dr, Nollamara. (WA)