- How We Collect Your Information
- How We Use Your Information
- Maintain Your Information
- Changes to this Statement
- Contact Information
- Dealing with privacy complaints
Creation Ministries International is committed to helping maintain your privacy. We deeply appreciate that you’ve trusted us with personal information and we are committed to treating it confidentially. Below are specific guidelines describing how your information is used.
How We Collect Your Information
Creation Ministries International does not collect personal information without your knowledge. On our websites, you can provide contact information for ministry-related purposes, to order resources, to receive email updates and promotions, or to make ministry contributions.
The information that we may collect online includes:
- Contact Information: Name, Organization, complete address, phone, email address.
- Payment Information: Method of payment, credit card or service ID, essential verification information.
- Shipping Information: Name, organization, complete shipping address, and phone.
- Promotional Information: How you found us, what prompted your interest and your areas of interest.
- Survey Information: contact information and demographics such as postal/zip code, age level, educational background, web site preferences, etc.
- Correspondence Information: Suggestions, comments, messages, questions and requests for further correspondence.
- Usage Information: IP address, browser type, operating system, date stamps, etc. (see Logs below).
Information we may collect through mail order, other correspondence or at ministry events includes (but is not limited to):
- Names, addresses, email addresses and phone numbers.
- Detailed contact/shipping information for subscription to magazines, journals and newsletters.
We collect credit card information for purchases and donations.
How We Use Your Information
Creation Ministries International is extremely careful with the personal information you provide. We will use it to:
- Respond to your correspondence, questions, comments, suggestions, thoughts, opinions, prayer requests, concerns or ideas to fulfill a resource request.
- Process your request for resources from our online bookstore(s).
- Contact you to confirm specific requests, deliver email or other newsletters you may request, inform you of new products and special offers, or provide information we think may be of particular interest to you.
- Continually update, develop, design and customize the content of our Web site to meet the needs, interests and requests of our audience.
- Publish comments and testimonials in ministry materials with reference to your name and/or location, provided that permission to do so is provided by you.
- Publish comments and testimonials in ministry materials without reference to your name but with reference to your state, if permission to reference your name has not been provided by you. Even where you have provided permission to reference your name, we generally only use first name plus initial of surname.
- We will always provide a way for you to be removed from our mailing lists.
Creation Ministries International never sells, rents, leases or exchanges any personal information with other organizations with the exception of partnering ministries which help sponsor CMI conferences and/or organizations which are hosting a CMI speaker at their event. Creation Ministries International never sells, rents, leases or exchanges the identity of its donors to others except as required by law.
While Creation Ministries International contracts with printing, credit card verification, marketing, auditing, address correction and other like firms to help us in our work, use of your personal information by such firms is limited to the internal purposes of Creation Ministries International.
Protection of Creation Ministries International and others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Creation Ministries International, our constituents, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
This site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of the information under our control. We utilize industry-standard secure server connections during the product ordering and donation process to ensure that your personal data is encrypted and securely transmitted over the Internet.
Creation Ministries International uses log files to track trends, activity, and improve the overall user experience. These log files contain information about what domain you are coming from (e.g. AOL.com, Google.com), what browser software and system software you use, and what pages were visited on our site. This information may be shared among Creation Ministries International employees, leadership and select vendors and may be archived for analysis in the future.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and improve your experience by providing features such as country customization and country-customized online stores.
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to change how your browser handles cookies. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of our website and the vast majority of others, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
The hyperlinks to other sites on this website are provided as an additional resource only and should not be seen as an endorsement, approval or agreement with any information or resources offered at sites accessed through our site. No inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be inferred that Creation Ministries International is connected with, operates or controls these websites.
Maintenance of Information
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, phone, e-mail or postal address), or if you no longer desire to receive email updates etc., we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate such information. To update your physical address, see contact us page. To remove yourself from any email lists, click on the unsubscribe link that is at the bottom of every email you receive from us. If you want to change your email address, first unsubscribe as in the previous sentence, then resubscribe here.
Creation Ministries International is actually a grouping of autonomous ministries in several countries, ie Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, United Kingdom and USA, however we are bound together by agreement into a worldwide federation (for more details see this article) which also operates to seek to protect mailing lists. For instance, in the event of one of the member ministries changing its direction to no longer support the overall aims of CMI as a biblical (6 days, global flood, young world) creationist ministry, the Federation’s charter means that its mailing lists and certain other assets may not be used for such other purposes. This seeks to protect the interests of the donors to that ministry who are presumed to have given to a cause, rather than to any individual or organisation per se.
Changes to this Statement
Creation Ministries International reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement and its associated policies at any time and requests that you review this statement periodically for updates.
If you have questions or concerns about any information on this page, or wish to complain about a possible breach of your privacy, please contact us.
Dealing with privacy complaints
If you believe there has been a breach of your privacy please email us or contact the office in the country where you live. These details are available at contact us.
Your complaint will be dealt with in a timely manner.
Thank you!Back to Top