Episode 14—Radioisotope dating—An evolutionist’s best friend?
Does radioisotope dating provide solid scientific evidence for ‘billions of years’? This episode summarizes huge problems with this dating method and highlights recent research results that supports a young earth.
- Radioactive dating failure
- Dating Dilemma: Fossil wood in ‘ancient’ sandstone
- The way it really is: little-known facts about radiometric dating
- RATE group reveals exciting break-through!
- Diamonds: a creationist’s best friend
- Radioisotope Dating Q&A page
- Chapter 4 in The Creation Answers Book
In the News
- The large hadron collider: will a black hole swallow us?
- Was TB part of the original very-good creation?
- Thousands… not Billions
- Rocks and Ages: Do they hide millions of years?
- Creation magazine
- Journal of Creation
Evolution is supported and endorsed by governments, the media, our major educational institutions and many big businesses. But look at this site and see how much can be achieved with a little effort from God's people in supporting such outreach. Support this site