Episode 14—Radioisotope dating—An evolutionist’s best friend?
Does radioisotope dating provide solid scientific evidence for ‘billions of years’? This episode summarizes huge problems with this dating method and highlights recent research results that supports a young earth.
- Radioactive dating failure
- Dating Dilemma: Fossil wood in ‘ancient’ sandstone
- The way it really is: little-known facts about radiometric dating
- RATE group reveals exciting break-through!
- Diamonds: a creationist’s best friend
- Radioisotope Dating Q&A page
- Chapter 4 in The Creation Answers Book
In the News
- The large hadron collider: will a black hole swallow us?
- Was TB part of the original very-good creation?
- Thousands… not Billions
- Rocks and Ages: Do they hide millions of years?
- Creation magazine
- Journal of Creation
You are probably accessing this site because you had questions—just like everyone else. That’s why CMI exists. You can help keep the free answers on this site coming. Support this site