Episode 51 — Prison power Answering 'Genesis questions' reaches young offenders for Christ
Why does Noah's Ark need to be explained at the end of a message about sexual purity? What on earth does Cain's wife have to do with a lesson on drug addiction? How does the extinction of the dinosaurs relate to a discussion about family relationships? People need to know that the Bible is accurate before they will base their lives on it. Richard Fangrad and Calvin Smith discuss a prison minister's experience in evangelizing troubled youth.
Main articleFrom Creation magazine 28(3) Prison power
- Creation: Timely tool for today's evangelist
- Knowing Christ through creation evangelism
- Creation evangelism' in the public school classroom
- Taking creation evangelism to the streets!
- Hitting the nail on the head