Charles V. Taylor, M.A., Ph.D., PGCE, LRAM, FIL, Cert. Theol.
Dr Charles V. Taylor earned B.A.s in languages, music and theology, an M.A. in applied linguistics and a Ph.D. in a central African language. He was a Fellow of the Institute of Linguists, and for eight years served as Co-ordinator of applied linguistics courses in The University of Sydney. The author of nine Christian books, Dr Taylor served on the staff of Garden City School of Ministries and on the Board of Creation Science Foundation. He died in 2009 aged over 90.
- Evolution’s influence on modern Bible translations
- Did Adam understand what death was?
- The myth about myths in early Genesis
- What happened at Babel?
- Can evolution’s long ages be squeezed into Genesis?
- Who Wrote Genesis? Are the Toledoth Colophons?
- Jesus on creation
- Is there any such thing as a primitive language?
- What does ‘replenish the earth’ mean?
- Waters above or beyond?
- Biblical problems for theistic evolution and progressive creation
- The Creator
- Linguistics, Genesis, and evolution—Part 1
- Linguistics, Genesis, and evolution—Part 2: God created the heavens and the Earth
- Linguistics, Genesis, and evolution—Part 3: The seas
- The origin of language
- Syntax and semantics in Genesis 1