CMI Camps are a fun way to grow in your faith, learning about the scientific support for creation and Genesis. Since campers are able to spend more time absorbing the creation/gospel message in a relaxed environment the amount of long-term equipping can be substantial. Last year a camper said,
‘[The camp] had a big impact on us and will have a lasting effect on our lives as well as the lives of our children…’
CMI is offering camps to suit all ages, select from the list below to find out more:
Week 2–Mon, Sep 3–Thu, Sep 7
Main Speaker: Dr Emil Silvestru
Age Range: Entire Family
Cost: Adults $195.00 + Accommodations + Museum Fee
Children 5–12 $102.50 + Accommodations + Museum Fee
- Evening lectures by CMI speakers Dr. Emil Silvestru and Richard Fangrad including engaging Q&A time. (Child care provided so moms and dads can concentrate).
- Great food!
- A fascinating fossil hunt in the badlands!
- Good Christian fellowship.
- Interpretive float/tour on the Red Deer River to examine the geology of the area (led by Dr Silvestru).
- Campfire talks with CMI speakers.
- A guided tour of the world class Royal Tyrell dinosaur Museum (led by Dr Silvestru)
- Use of the Salem Acres facilities and equipment (archery, obstacle course, basketball pad, mini golf, outdoor volleyball, soccer field, nature trails, ping pong, air hockey and foosball).
- Programs for children.
- Resource table with books, DVDs, curriculum etc.
- Spiritual renewal and relaxation in the last weeks of the summer as you consider the truth of God’s Word and His creation.
Registration: Register through CMI directly. Call 1-888-251-5360 (ask for Rhonda) or contact us through our online form.
For Camp Directors only:
Looking for unique, dynamic speakers for your camp? For more information on what CMI Creation Camps provide, or to inquire about booking a speaker for a day, weekend or week long camp event, click here.