United States | Change Country
Table of Contents
- Does God exist?
- Did God really take six days?
- What about the ‘gap theory’?
- What about carbon dating?
- How can we see distant stars in a young universe?
- How did bad things come about?
- What about arguments for evolution?
- Who was Cain’s wife?
- Were the Nephilim extraterrestrials?
- Was Noah’s Flood global?
- What about continental drift?
- Noah’s Flood-what about all that water?
- How did the animals fit on Noah’s Ark?
(Chapter 13 &
- Where are all the human fossils?
- What about the Ice Age?
- How did animals get to Australia?
- How did all the different ‘races’ arise?
- What happened to the dinosaurs?
Creation Answers Book
What about Continental Drift?
The Answers Book, Chapter 11
- Explain the idea of ‘continental drift’. Who originated this concept? What else can you find out about him? Summarize the evidence that seems to indicate continents have moved in the past.
- Explain the general theory of plate tectonics. Research the history of this idea—how has it developed over the years?
- How does the Earth’s magnetic field point toward a young age for the Earth? (See The Earth’s Magnetic Field: evidence that the earth is young.)
- List and describe the various types of horizontal plate motion. Give an example of where each is occurring today.
- Learn more about the Earth’s current structure by researching encyclopedias, the Internet, and other resources. Draw a detailed diagram of what the Earth looks like in cross-section, and write a brief report describing each of the Earth’s layers.
They say time is money. Well, this site provides over 30 years of information. That’s a lot of money and time. Would you support our efforts to keep this information coming for 30 more years? Support this site
In your shopping cart
Remove All Products in Cart
Total price does not include shipping costs. Prices subject to change in accordance with your country’s store.