David F. Coppedge
David worked at JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratory) as a system administrator for the Cassini Mission to Saturn from 1997 to 2011, and was Team Lead System Administrator for nine of those years
- The violent volcanoes of Io
- Saving the ‘billions of years’ age of Titan
- Fossil insect ears—deaf to evolution
- The Asteroid Vesta—‘old’ yet ‘young’!
- Saturn: not so young after all?
- Young saturn
God did it in six days and rested on the seventh. A good model to follow as individuals but corporately, CMI provides new articles 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Will you consider a small gift to support this site? Support this site