David F. Coppedge
David worked at JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratory) as a system administrator for the Cassini Mission to Saturn from 1997 to 2011, and was Team Lead System Administrator for nine of those years
- The New Pluto
- Extrasolar planets: a challenge to biblical cosmology?
- The violent volcanoes of Io
- Saving the ‘billions of years’ age of Titan
- Fossil insect ears—deaf to evolution
- The Asteroid Vesta—‘old’ yet ‘young’!
- Saturn: not so young after all?
- Young saturn
Ken E. wrote: “I just wanted to drop a note to express my gratitude for the kind of information you supply at the CMI web-site. I love science and find it thrilling to see how it may be used to glorify God and build faith in Him.” Glorify God in His creation. Support this site