David F. Coppedge
David worked at JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratory) as a system administrator for the Cassini Mission to Saturn from 1997 to 2011, and was Team Lead System Administrator for nine of those years
- The New Pluto
- Extrasolar planets: a challenge to biblical cosmology?
- The violent volcanoes of Io
- Saving the ‘billions of years’ age of Titan
- Fossil insect ears—deaf to evolution
- The Asteroid Vesta—‘old’ yet ‘young’!
- Saturn: not so young after all?
- Young saturn
6,000 years of earth history. That's a long time in our opinion! Over 8,000 free web articles on creation.com. That's a lot of information! Take advantage of this free information but please support CMI as God provides. Thank you. Support this site