David F. Coppedge
David worked at JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratory) as a system administrator for the Cassini Mission to Saturn from 1997 to 2011, and was Team Lead System Administrator for nine of those years
- The New Pluto
- Extrasolar planets: a challenge to biblical cosmology?
- The violent volcanoes of Io
- Saving the ‘billions of years’ age of Titan
- Fossil insect ears—deaf to evolution
- The Asteroid Vesta—‘old’ yet ‘young’!
- Saturn: not so young after all?
- Young saturn
You are probably accessing this site because you had questions—just like everyone else. That’s why CMI exists. You can help keep the free answers on this site coming. Support this site