Danny R. Faulkner
Professor of Astronomy (United States)
Dr Danny R. Faulkner has a B.S. (Math), M.S. (Physics), M.A. and Ph.D. (Astronomy, Indiana University). He is Full Professor of Astronomy/Physics and Chair, Division of Math, Science, Nursing & Public Health at the University of South Carolina — Lancaster, where he teaches physics and astronomy. He has published about two dozen papers in various astronomy and astrophysics journals. See his university homepage for more details.
Update 2012: Dr Faulkner is now working with the Creation Museum in Kentucky.
- B.S., Bob Jones University, Greenville, SC, 1976
- M.S., Clemson University, Clemson, SC, 1979
- M.A., Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, 1983
- Ph.D., Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, 1989
- See Dr Faulkner’s Interview in Creation magazine
- Journal of Creation (formerly Creation Ex Nihilo Technical Journal)
- Comets and the Age of the Solar System
- More problems for the ‘Oort comet cloud’?
- The young faint sun paradox and the age of the solar system
- The dubious apologetics of Hugh Ross
- Geocentric gobbledegook, review of The Earth is not Moving by Marshall Hall
- Geocentrism and Creation, largely a review of Geocentricity by Gerardus Bouw
- Toward a Creationist Astronomy (Creation Research Society Quarterly)
- The Angular Size of the Moon and Other Planetary Satellites: An Argument For Design (Creation Research Society Quarterly)
- The Current State of Creation Astronomy (4thInternational Conference on Creationism, 1998)
- Have cosmologists discovered evidence of inflation?
- Book: Universe by Design